Legacy of the Shinobi

Join us in the Legacy of the Shinobi to deal with friendship, love, action-packed RPG, and much more~
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Legacy of the Shinobi ^_^ Any questions please PM Mizukage or Kage. Thank you and Enjoy~

Share | 
 

 The Pathways

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage
Admin


Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-07-20

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Ninjutsu:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Taijutsu:
600/1000  (600/1000)

PostSubject: The Pathways   Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Paths and pavements that take you through out Tanzaku Gai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobilegacy.darkbb.com
. t o u k a
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-20

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
18/1000  (18/1000)
Ninjutsu:
16/1000  (16/1000)
Taijutsu:
17/1000  (17/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pathways   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 pm

*walks down the pathways, looking around without any expression put on*

*yawns and covers mouth, shutting eyes*

I wonder if Shanghai would like this area.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasshi
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 26

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
16/1000  (16/1000)
Ninjutsu:
18/1000  (18/1000)
Taijutsu:
17/1000  (17/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pathways   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 pm

*sees her and stands up on a bench nearby waving*
Hey you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
. t o u k a
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-20

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
18/1000  (18/1000)
Ninjutsu:
16/1000  (16/1000)
Taijutsu:
17/1000  (17/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pathways   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 pm

*blinks and opens eyes, dropping arms to side slowly*

Oh... you're... Miss Nasshingu.

*walks over with a content smile and waves back, bowing slightly*

How have you been?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasshi
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 26

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
16/1000  (16/1000)
Ninjutsu:
18/1000  (18/1000)
Taijutsu:
17/1000  (17/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pathways   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:09 pm

*flinches with anger but forces a smile*
I-it's Nasshi...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
. t o u k a
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-20

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
18/1000  (18/1000)
Ninjutsu:
16/1000  (16/1000)
Taijutsu:
17/1000  (17/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pathways   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:10 pm

*blinks, confused by her reaction*

*recalls something and nods, laughing nervously*

Right... you prefer Nasshi.

Well, Nasshi-san, have you been well?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ookami
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-07-26

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
16/1000  (16/1000)
Ninjutsu:
17/1000  (17/1000)
Taijutsu:
18/1000  (18/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pathways   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:11 pm

*runs up in the trees*


Last edited by Ookami on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasshi
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 26

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
16/1000  (16/1000)
Ninjutsu:
18/1000  (18/1000)
Taijutsu:
17/1000  (17/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pathways   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:12 pm

*scoffs softly looking away*
I've been well. And yourself?
*places hands on hips*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minidigi2
Academy Student


Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-24

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
18/1000  (18/1000)
Ninjutsu:
17/1000  (17/1000)
Taijutsu:
16/1000  (16/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pathways   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:12 pm

*follows after her*

OOOOOOOOOKAMI!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ookami
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-07-26

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
16/1000  (16/1000)
Ninjutsu:
17/1000  (17/1000)
Taijutsu:
18/1000  (18/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pathways   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:13 pm

*hangs upside down from branch and looks back at namatazu* NAMAAAAA

_________________