Legacy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Shinobi

Join us in the Legacy of the Shinobi to deal with friendship, love, action-packed RPG, and much more~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Legacy of the Shinobi ^_^ Any questions please PM Mizukage or Kage. Thank you and Enjoy~

Kekkei Genkai Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kage
Admin

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
Kekkei Genkai Template Left_bar_bleue600/1000Kekkei Genkai Template Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)
Ninjutsu:
Kekkei Genkai Template Left_bar_bleue600/1000Kekkei Genkai Template Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)
Taijutsu:

Kekkei Genkai Template Empty
PostSubject: Kekkei Genkai Template   Kekkei Genkai Template I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Okay new members! For all who don't know what a Kekkei Genkai is:

Kekkei genkai (血継限界?, lit. "bloodline limit") are abilities passed down genetically in specific clans. Most of these clans have developed special techniques that rely on their genetic abilities, as it gives them an advantage in battle that cannot be taught to or copied by opponents. Kekkei genkai such as the Sharingan that work via the user's eyes are called "eye techniques".

This Information was found on wikipedia.org

So basically, if you would like some sort of Kekkei Genkai [AKA Genetic Abilities] then you've come to the right place! If you would by any chance like a Kekkei Genkai that is already known in Naruto such as Sharingan for example, please PM me before filling out the Kekkei Genkai Form. I will be approving the Kekkei Genkai as well as the other Kages. To know that it is approved, we will be using a logo icon of Shinobi Legacy's.

To create a Kekkei Genkai, please fill out the form below and post a topic. The topic of the title MUST BE your First Name and Last Name.

YOU MAY ONLY HAVE ONE KEKKEI GENKAI.

The Kekkei Genkai Template:

Code:
[b]Kekkei Genkai Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] [Please provide at least a paragraph of description of your Kekkei Genkai so I can determine whether or not to Approve it.]
[b]Advantages:[/b]
[b]Disadvantages [AKA Weaknesses]:[/b] [Please provide 3 GOOD Weaknesses for your Kekkei Genkai.]

Kekkei Genkai Template Wsvk87
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacy.darkbb.com

Kekkei Genkai Template
Page 1 of 1