Legacy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of the Shinobi

Join us in the Legacy of the Shinobi to deal with friendship, love, action-packed RPG, and much more~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Legacy of the Shinobi ^_^ Any questions please PM Mizukage or Kage. Thank you and Enjoy~

The Raikage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikage
Admin/Kage

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
The Raikage Left_bar_bleue600/1000The Raikage Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:

The Raikage Empty
PostSubject: The Raikage   The Raikage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Weapon Name: Steel Magnolia
Type: Katana
Description: It helps me control lightning/electricity, as well as conduct it. I also use it to store electricity to release during a jutsu or a fight.
Advantages: My powers will not be as dependent on weather, as I will have a store of electricity with me as long as I have the sword. Few people will be able to use it besides me, as anyone who holds it will get shocked. (This is an advantage and a disadvantage at the same time.)
Disadvantages: Those who come into contact with it get shocked, including the user herself. During humid or wet weather, it is harder to control the release of electricity, and I may use the wrong technique, or fail to use one at all. When the blade is broken, all of the electricity it has stored is released, and EVERYONE at the place of the fight will be severely shocked and burned.
Back to top Go down
Lovel
Academy Student
Lovel

Character Sheet
Genjutsu:
The Raikage Left_bar_bleue16/1000The Raikage Empty_bar_bleue  (16/1000)
Ninjutsu:
The Raikage Left_bar_bleue18/1000The Raikage Empty_bar_bleue  (18/1000)
Taijutsu:
The Raikage Left_bar_bleue17/1000The Raikage Empty_bar_bleue  (17/1000)

The Raikage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raikage   The Raikage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:41 pm

The Raikage 2lllnk9
Back to top Go down

The Raikage
Page 1 of 1